Ninh Bình, a magical riverine landscape with cultures and arts
Types of tourism: Culture - History Tourism
• The historic cultural site of Hoa Lu was recognized as a national important monument with 47 monuments such as King Dinh Tien Hoang Temple, King Dinh Tomb, King Le Dai Hanh Temple and Tomb, King Ly Thai To Memorial House, Princess Phat Kim Temple, God Quy Minh Temple, Khong Temple, Dot Temple, Hoa Lu Cave, Ma Yen Mountain, Cau Den stele, Sao Khe river, Dong Vuong Temple, Vuon Thien Temple, Hoa Lu Ancient Temple system, etc.
• The spiritual culture mountain of Bai Dinh Pagoda with Bai Dinh cncient pagoda (with sanctuary Nguyen Minh Khong temple, caves of the worship of Mother Godness, Buddha, God Cao Son, etc.) and the new Bai Dinh Pagoda with 5 large buildings including many Vietnam records along the mountainside.
The picturesque piece of Bai Dinh Temple.
• The complex of Phat Diem Cathedral with with 9 unique architecture churches combines the traditional and the modern, which is considered the capital of Vietnam Catholic and an attractive Catholic wonder in Ninh Binh.
• Other cultural monuments: Tam Diep line, Gian Khau station, the temples: Truong Han Sieu, Nguyen Cong Tru, Trieu Quang Phuc, Ly Quoc Su, Thai Vi Temple, Than Phu Door, Co Vien Lau, etc.
• Historic revolution monument: Quynh Luu revolutionary base area, Non Nuoc Mountain, Ha Nam Ninh campaign monument, etc.
Phat Diem Cathedral - A typical historical site of Ninh Binh.
• Confucian Spirituality Monuments: Bich Dong Pagoda, Nhat Tru Pagoda, Dong Dac Pagoda, Dich Long Pagoda, Ban Long pagoda, Bai Dinh Pagoda, Kim Ngan Pagoda, Duyen Ninh Pagoda, Non Nuoc Pagoda, Dau Pagoda, ...
Ecotourism – Landscape tourism
• Cuc Phuong National Park Tourism with many types: ecology, environment; scientific research, biodiversity, archeology; sport and adventure tourism; campfire and learn the Muong’s culture.
Cuc Phuong National Park in May, when butterfly blossoms.
• Van Long Nature Reserve with the kind of eco-tourism in the lagoon and wetland landscape.
• Tam Coc - Bich Dong tourism with many boats on the river and cave sites, historical sites such as Tam Coc, Bich Dong Pagoda, Thai Vi Temple, Thien Ha Cave, etc.
• The Trang An eco-tourism with its SUF system on limestone, caves and historical sites such as Khong Temple, Tran temple, Trinh temple, etc. along with other beauty spots of Trang An Lanscape Complex is recognized as the world heritage by UNESCO.
• Thung Nham - Bird Park Ecotourism with ecotourism attractions such as natural bird park, moving banyan trees, SUF and caves such as Vai Gioi cave, Bụt cave, Mermaid cave, aquarium, etc.
Thung Nham Bird Park.
• Red River Delta Biosphere Reserve with rural ecological tourism and alluvial estuaries – coastal landscape. The attractions here include: Ngang Beach, dune, Ne island, Kim Son mangrove forest, Kim Dong seafood market, Kim Trung church, Kim Son general port.
• Vietnam Wildlife National Park conserves and develops the genetic resources of rare animals with about 3,000 individuals belonging to 250 species, and provides travel and entertainment services.
• Natural mountains: Ngoc My Nhan Mountain, Non Nuoc Mountain, Ky Lan Mountain, May Bac Top (Silver Cloud Top), Meo Cao Mountain, Ba Doi pass, etc.
• Beautiful caves as Dich Long, Van Trinh, Thien Ha Tien, Bich Dong, Tam Giao, Vai Gioi, Mermaid, Aquarium, Tra Tu, Thien Ton, Fairy, Hao Nham, Ngoc Cao, Buddha, Sinh Duoc and Dance are the short time attractions.
You will see many interesting caves in the boat trip in Ninh Binh.
• Natural lakes: Dong Chuong, Yen Quang with type of resort; Yen Thang, Dong Thai also have this kind of sports tourism.
- Application for Vietnam Visa
- Apply Visa in Person or by Mailing Service
- Submit document by Online Express Visa
- Birth Registration for Vietnamese
- Vietnamese Passport
- 5-year Visa Exemption for Vietnamese and family members
- Legalisation of documents issued by Australian authorities to be used in Vietnam
- Permit for Repatriation of Deceased Vietnamese’s Remains and Bodies
- Certificate of Vietnamese Origin
- Forms in Vietnamese