Apply Visa in Person or by Mailing Service
You can apply visa in person (walk-in, no appointment needed), or by mail at the Consulate (Suite 205, Level 2, Edgecliff Centre, 203-233 New South Head Road, Edgecliff, NSW 2027 / or PO BOX 732, Edgecliff, NSW 2027). The application for Vietnam visa includes the following items:
– Original Passport (for Sticker visa – Sample HERE)
– 01 color photo (4x6 cm or 3x5 cm).
– Payment: In person: cash OR Visa card OR Master card. By mail: Money order or Bank Cheque, payable to Consulate General of Vietnam in Sydney. Visa fees vary according to the type of visa and length of stay. Please contact Consulate General of Vietnam in Sydney at: 02 93271912 / 02 93272539 on the Office Hours or email to: email@example.com for quick reply.
– Self-stamped and addressed return envelope (if applicants want to receive visa by mail). To avoid losses during delivery, it is advised to use certified mail of REGISTERED ENVELOPE with tracking number for your easy tracking. The Consulate General shall not be responsible for any missing documents due to your choice of using uncertified mails.
- Apply Visa in Person or by Mailing Service
- Submit document by Online Express Visa
- Application for Vietnam Visa
- 5-year Visa Exemption for Vietnamese and family members
- Vietnamese Passport
- Legalisation of documents issued by Australian authorities to be used in Vietnam
- Certificate of Vietnamese Origin
- Birth Registration for Vietnamese
- Permit for Repatriation of Deceased Vietnamese’s Remains and Bodies
- Forms in Vietnamese