Apply Visa in Person or by Mailing Service
You can apply visa in person (walk-in, no appointment needed), or by mail at the Consulate (Suite 205, Level 2, Edgecliff Centre, 203-233 New South Head Road, Edgecliff, NSW 2027 / or PO BOX 732, Edgecliff, NSW 2027). The application for Vietnam visa includes the following items:
– Original Passport (for Sticker visa – Sample HERE)
– 01 color photo (4x6 cm or 3x5 cm).
– Payment: In person: cash OR Visa card OR Master card. By mail: Money order or Bank Cheque, payable to Consulate General of Vietnam in Sydney. Visa fees vary according to the type of visa and length of stay. Please contact Consulate General of Vietnam in Sydney at: 02 93271912 / 02 93272539 on the Office Hours or email to: email@example.com for quick reply.
– Self-stamped and addressed return envelope (if applicants want to receive visa by mail). To avoid losses during delivery, it is advised to use certified mail of REGISTERED ENVELOPE with tracking number for your easy tracking. The Consulate General shall not be responsible for any missing documents due to your choice of using uncertified mails.
- There has been a cluster of complaints from both Australian and foreign visitors that the online visa applications via unauthorized and/or untrustworthy websites cause a lot of inconvenience. Sometimes they can not board on the plane or be denied entry and pay a fine because of fake visas. For reasons as such, travelers and businesses to Viet Nam are strongly recommended to apply for the visas before departure.
- Recently, Consulate General of Vietnam in Sydney has received questions from Australian citizens and Vietnamese citizens about does the Consulate General of Vietnam in Sydney has the right to issue visas, passports, birth certificates and other consular documents? In this regard, the Consulate General of Vietnam in Sydney, with consular district covering New South Wales, Queensland and South Australia, would like to confirm that we have full consular functions including issuing all types of visas as well as all other consular documents for foreigners and Vietnamese citizens.
CONSULATE GENERAL OF VIETNAM IN SYDNEY:
Address: Suite 205, Level 2, Edgecliff Centre, 203-233 New South Head Road, Edgecliff, NSW 2027, Australia
Postal address: PO BOX 732, Edgecliff, NSW 2027
Phone: 02 93271912 /02 93272539 / 02 93261129 / 02 03261202
Fax: 02 93281653
- Application for Vietnam Visa
- Apply Visa in Person or by Mailing Service
- Submit document by Online Express Visa
- Vietnamese Passport
- Birth Registration for Vietnamese
- 5-year Visa Exemption for Vietnamese and family members
- Certificate of Vietnamese Origin
- Legalisation of documents issued by Australian authorities to be used in Vietnam
- Permit for Repatriation of Deceased Vietnamese’s Remains and Bodies
- Forms in Vietnamese