Legalisation of documents issued by Australian authorities to be used in Vietnam
1/ Requirements for documents to be legalized:
- Documents issued by Australian authorities to be recognized and used in Viet Nam;
- Documents was authenticated by the office of Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade of Australia (DFAT) in every State;
- Sample of seal and signature of DFAT official was introduced to the Embassy of Viet Nam;
- Documents are qualified for legalization or are not exempted from legalization;
2/ Dossier consists of:
- Cover letter (download here);
- Documents which was already authenticated by the following Offices of the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade of Australia (or State Office in each state).
- Copy of your passport or your driver license.
- A return self-addressed envelope (express or registered).
- Fee in AUD (by bank cheque or Money Order payable to "Consulate General of Vietnam in Sydney"). If you bring in person to the Consulate, then you can pay by credit card or cash.
3/ Processing time 02 working days from the date of receiving sufficient documents.
For further information, please contact our Consulate:
CONSULATE GENERAL OF VIETNAM IN SYDNEY
Address: Suite 205, Level 2, Edgecliff Centre, 203-233 New South Head Road, Edgecliff, NSW 2027, Australia
Phone: 02 93271912 /02 93272539 / 02 93261129 / 02 03261202
Fax: 02 93281653
Website: www.vietnamconsulate.org.au / www.vietnamconsulate.net.au / www.vietnamconsulate.com.au
Postal address: PO BOX 732, Edgecliff, NSW 2027
- Criminal Records Certificate (police check) for foreigners who resided in Viet Nam
- Application for Vietnam Visa
- Apply Visa in Person or by Mailing Service
- Submit document by Online Express Visa
- Birth Registration for Vietnamese
- Vietnamese Passport
- 5-year Visa Exemption for Vietnamese and family members
- Legalisation of documents issued by Australian authorities to be used in Vietnam
- Permit for Repatriation of Deceased Vietnamese’s Remains and Bodies
- Certificate of Vietnamese Origin