Submit document by Online Express Visa
For those who do not want or do not have time to go to the Consulate General to apply the visa in person or do not want to apply by post, then they can apply for online express visa on the official website of the Consulate General of Vietnam in Sydney: www.vietnamconsulate.org.au / www.vietnamconsulate.net.au / www.vietnamconsulate.com.au
Step 1: Please click to ONLINE EXPRESS VISA to fill the form online, upload the main page of the passport and portrait photo with white background. We use the google form to receive the form online, so you need to create a google account or use existing gmail address to access through online express visa;
Step 2: After submitting the application form online, you could ring us in the office hours or wait until one of our staffs contact you via the phone to help you process the payment of the visa’s fee over the phone by credit card;
Step 3: After making the payment, loose-leaf visas (real visa) will be sent by express post to your address and you could receive the visa in 02 – 03 working days only.
+ The online express visa will be valid for the purpose of tourism only.
- Apply Visa in Person or by Mailing Service
- Submit document by Online Express Visa
- Application for Vietnam Visa
- 5-year Visa Exemption for Vietnamese and family members
- Vietnamese Passport
- Legalisation of documents issued by Australian authorities to be used in Vietnam
- Certificate of Vietnamese Origin
- Birth Registration for Vietnamese
- Permit for Repatriation of Deceased Vietnamese’s Remains and Bodies
- Forms in Vietnamese