Submit document by Online Express Visa
For people who do not want or do not have time to go to the Consulate General to apply the visa in person or do not want to apply by post the original passport to our office, then they can apply for online express visa on the official website of the Consulate General of Vietnam in Sydney: www.vietnamconsulate.org.au / www.vietnamconsulate.net.au / www.vietnamconsulate.com.au
Step 1: Please click to ONLINE EXPRESS VISA in our website to fill the form online, upload the main page of the passport and a portrait color photo with white background (you even can do the color photo by your smartphone then upload it).
Step 2: After submitting the application form online, you could ring us in the office hours or wait until one of our staffs contact you via the phone to help you process the payment of the visa’s fee over the phone by credit card;
Step 3: After making the payment, the loose-leaf visas (real visa) will be sent by express post to your home address and you could receive the visa in 02 – 03 working days only.
+ The online express visa will be valid for the purpose of tourism only.
+ The fee for online express visa is little bit higher than the visa fee you apply in person at the Consulate or by post because it will be covered the postage and colour photo printing fee.
For further information, please contact our Consulate:
CONSULATE GENERAL OF VIETNAM IN SYDNEY
Address: Suite 205, Level 2, Edgecliff Centre, 203-233 New South Head Road, Edgecliff, NSW 2027, Australia
Phone: 02 93271912 /02 93272539 / 02 93261129 / 02 03261202
Fax: 02 93281653
Website: www.vietnamconsulate.org.au / www.vietnamconsulate.net.au / www.vietnamconsulate.com.au
Postal address: PO BOX 732, Edgecliff, NSW 2027
- Criminal Records Certificate (police check) for foreigners who resided in Viet Nam
- Application for Vietnam Visa
- Apply Visa in Person or by Mailing Service
- Submit document by Online Express Visa
- Birth Registration for Vietnamese
- Vietnamese Passport
- 5-year Visa Exemption for Vietnamese and family members
- Legalisation of documents issued by Australian authorities to be used in Vietnam
- Permit for Repatriation of Deceased Vietnamese’s Remains and Bodies
- Certificate of Vietnamese Origin