Update: Workshop on Investment in Vietnam 2021
Consulate General of Viet Nam in Sydney in collaboration with the Department of Local Diplomacy Facilitation, Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Vietnam, is organizing a workshop on Investment Opportunities in Viet Nam on 02 December 2021. This workshop aims at Australian investors which would like to explore investment opportunities in Viet Nam - one of the fastest growing economies and consistently ranked among the best destinations for investment.
The event opens with a plenary discussion on Law and Policies on Foreign Investment in Viet Nam, followed by three (03) methatic sessions focusing on areas where Vietnamese and Australian businesses are complementary, namely IT & Telecommunication, Property Development and Renewable Energies.
- To download workshop programme, please click _here_.
- To register for the event, please click _here_ by 30 November 2021. Note that due to limited capacity, registration to participate in person will be on a first come first served basis.
For further information, please contact us by sending email to email@example.com
- Thông báo về việc cấp Giấy miễn thị thực
- Criminal Records Certificate (police check) for foreigners who resided in Viet Nam
- Application for Vietnam Visa
- Apply Visa in Person or by Mailing Service
- Submit document by Online Express Visa
- Birth Registration for Vietnamese
- Vietnamese Passport
- 5-year Visa Exemption for Vietnamese and family members
- Legalisation of documents issued by Australian authorities to be used in Vietnam
- Permit for Repatriation of Deceased Vietnamese’s Remains and Bodies